Business Support Officer
- Full Time 36 hours per week, All Year Round
- Salary Grade: NJC spine points 14 to 20
- Salary: £26,052 - £28,992 per annum
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start date: December 2021 or as soon as possible afterwards
- Location: Barnet Council Offices, 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 4EW
The Training and Traded Services Team, which sits within the Business Support & Communications Team, provides essential support to enable our training and professional development offer to schools to be both effective and of high quality. We are a fully traded service so it is essential that the team has a clear customer focus. The team is the first point of contact for schools enquiring about our training and traded services so a supportive, informed and responsive approach is essential.
We are looking for a high-quality individual who fully understands the concept of customer service.
The purpose of the job is outlined below:
- To provide business and administrative support for the Training and Traded Services Business Support Team. This will include initiating work to comply with the strategic outline identified by the Director for School Improvement and Traded Services and ensuring the training and development programme is effectively provided to schools.
- To ensure training and development sessions are successfully organised and delivered by using initiative and established procedures to make sure that every component element is planned and completed.
- The successful candidate will also need to maintain a presence at our Professional Development Centre in Cricklewood so a full driving license would be desirable.
- Training and developmental support will be given.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact: Carrie Waldren, Training & Traded Services Co-ordinator either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel: 020 8359 6325.
Closing date: Sunday 24 October 2021 at midnight
Interviews: Thursday 28 October 2021.