Odessa Infant School is a popular school in Forest Gate where children develop a joy of learning and respect for the environment and the wider world. We have very high expectations for every child and endeavour to meet the needs of all of our children.
We are looking to appoint an Academic Assistant to join our team.
You should be able to:
- Place the needs of the child first
- Demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills through higher level GCSE’s
- Show a commitment to giving all children equal access and opportunity to all areas of the curriculum.
- Promote high expectations of pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Be prepared to work across a range of ages supporting individual groups independently.
We can offer
- Very supportive and innovative staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning.
- A happy friendly learning environment
- The opportunity of developing your career further
Visits to the school are welcome. Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: Sunday 31st October
Interview date: Thursday 4th November