Islington Council is looking to recruit a Pensions Officer to work in our busy pensions office. The Pensions Officer will perform a range of tasks including the calculation and processing of all types of pension benefits and the maintenance of membership records. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and performance focused. The ability to prioritise work and meet critical deadlines are essential. A knowledge of Local Government Pensions Administration, together with good IT skills is also an essential requirement.
In return for your knowledge and skills, we offer a vast range of staff benefits here at Islington such as:
- A vibrant, creative and modern place to work alongside hybrid working arrangements
- A commitment to professional learning/development for all staff
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration and supportive management
- A range of flexible working arrangements
- Starting with 25 days of annual leave and an additional 5 privilege days, increasing after 5 years of service
- Staff support networks
- Local discounts from restaurants, shops, health and beauty therapists, and more!
Please visit Working for the council | Islington Council to find out more!
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Daljit Bhangal on 0207 527 2800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org