A motivated and skilled Classroom Teacher is required.
Employer: Hornchurch Academy Trust - Scargill Infant School
Salary Band: Mainscale
Hours: 2 days per week 0.4 FTE
Closing Date: Friday 12th November 2021
Address: Scargill Infant School, Mungo Park Road, Rainham, RM13 7PL
Head of School: Miss D McGahey
We can offer:
- Personal development & training
- A supportive, dedicated and hardworking team
- A secure and stimulating environment in which our children are happy.
- Active community of supportive parents, carers and volunteers.
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
We wish to appoint:
- A highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic classroom teacher.
- A teacher who can motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their very best.
Please complete an application form online, no CV’s will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th November 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 15th November 2021
Equal Opportunities we aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. UIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations. UIS comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability. Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure.