Planning Commercial Manager
Salary - £38,946 - £49,818
Fixed Term - 2 years
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with Enfield Council’s Planning Service and Commercial Service to develop and deliver the Planning Service's commercialisation plan.
Optimising income generation that can be invested back in to – and add value to - the Planning Service, and improving customer service, are key elements of Enfield Planning Service’s improvement plan. The Planning Commercial Manager will be key to the developing these aspects of the service.
The successful candidate will act as a lead to manage the implementation of future commercial services within the Planning Service, ensuring that high quality, customer focused support is delivered to agreed performance standards in the delivery of the service.
The Planning Commercial Manager will lead the business element of Planning’s commercial services, including client liaison, negotiation of financial agreements with potential developers, financial management, manage implementation of marketing plans, management of fees and charges, service benchmarking, monthly performance reports and contribute to the continuous improvement and development of Planning’s commercial services.
The Planning Commercial Manager will also develop and deliver Planning Service’s wider customer service improvement with a focus on fee-paying customer relationships.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: 12th December 2021 at 23.59
Interview Date: TBC
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Vincent Lacovara on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 379 1419 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Yewande Ibidunni on 0208 1321306 or email@example.com