Greener Ealing Ltd (GEL) is Ealing Council’s wholly owned Trading Company, which has been established to deliver a range of environmental services, including refuse collections, re-cycling, street cleansing, grounds maintenance and other miscellaneous services. We now have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy team.
Based within the Professional Services team and reporting direct to the Business Support Manager, the Administrator will be required to undertake a range of duties, including:
- Provision of admin and reception support, dealing with queries - internal and external - as first point of contact
- Data entry, including maintenance of staff allocations and inputting data for performance reports
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
The successful candidate will need to be confident and able to build and maintain relationships with client and on-site staff.
If you think this is a role for you, please send a CV and covering statement (no longer than 2 sides of A4) showing how you meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills on Microsoft products.
- Good accuracy, organisational skills, and able to manage own time and workload.
- Self-confidence, able to work effectively as part of a busy team and with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Closing date: 04 February 2022