Langtons Junior Academy
REAch2 Academy Trust
Westland Avenue, Hornchurch, Essex RM11 3SD
Tel: 01708 442013
Year 6 Class Teacher
Hours: Full time
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Range
Contract: Fixed Term to August 2022 (possibly beyond)
Required: From 21st February 2022 or as soon as possible after
Vision: At Langtons Junior Academy, we work collaboratively to develop everyone into passionate, resilient lifelong learners with a desire and thirst for knowledge. We strive to create an exciting and inspirational environment to enable everyone to take ownership of their learning and become motivated to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for an inspirational, highly committed and hardworking teacher to join our team for the rest of the academic year and possibly beyond. Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
- a good school (Ofsted November 2018) You and your team have created a school where pupils value learning and are keen to do their best in all they do. Pupils and staff tell me that they are a family who learn together.
- a bespoke CPD package to support people at every stage in their career, including team teaching and coaching opportunities
- leadership development opportunities that help you realise your full potential
- a hard-working, supportive team with committed governors and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- be a highly motivated and enthusiastic classroom teacher
- have consistently high expectations
- nurture a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning in all pupils
- be committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all
- be a committed member of our school team.
Please contact the school office on 01708 442 013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit the school.
Please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com. Application pack also available on school's website www.langtonsjunioracademy.co.uk
Closing date: 9am Monday 31st January 2022
Interviews: From Tuesday 1st February 2022