Flexible locations, London, Kent or Sussex
What you’ll be doing
We are transforming all our services and as Customer Insight and Research Lead you will be part of a team that is at the forefront of this transformation.
You will provide organisational-wide insight analysis to improve user experience and efficiency to provide a foundation for evidence based customer focussed solutions. You’ll ensure that customer analysis is robust, actionable and makes a significant difference and ensure the organisation understands its customers, their demands and requirements. This will involve leading on insight projects, capturing and interpreting customer data from a range of sources and communicating your findings across the organisation in a visually appealing and engaging way. You will also be expected to lead on customer satisfaction and insight metrics reporting to regulatory bodies, the board and governance groups.
What you’ll need
- Experience of developing and managing customer insight approaches and frameworks
- Experience of developing and running ongoing and one off survey systems
- Strong numerical and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An understanding of statistical techniques – hypothesis testing, distributions, linear models, etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, e.g. PowerBI, Cognos.
- An understanding of query languages: SQL, T-SQL is desirable, as is an awareness of analysis software.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 8th February 2022 at 23:59 pm.