St Patrick’s is a highly respected and successful Catholic school. The Governors invite applications from skilled, enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to play a key role in building on the success of our friendly school.
We are an ambitious and successful school with a reputation for providing a high standard of education. We have a strong Catholic ethos where pupils’ uniqueness is truly valued. Our school is highly inclusive and works tirelessly to secure the best possible outcomes for all our children, regardless of their starting point. For us, children always come first. You will receive a deep commitment to professional development to enable you to develop and grow through a structured induction and training programme, coaching and personalised support. We also collaborate with other schools to add support, share ideas and to challenge.
We want you to:-
- Have the skills, energy and drive to innovate and inspire but also to learn from others
- enjoy teaching a creative curriculum and will want to go the extra mile to help children achieve their best
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to professional development and working in partnership with the colleagues and parents
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Inspire and motivate staff, parents, carers and children
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
- Demonstrate excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a team player to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all children
- Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
We can offer you:-
- A positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
- A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career
- The opportunity to work with delightful children, supportive colleagues and parents.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All applicants will be required to produce two suitable referees as part of the application.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website at www.st-patricks.waltham.sch.uk/vacancies or requested from the school office. Completed CES applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or handed over to the school office.
Application closing date: Wednesday 25th May 12:00 noon
Interviews: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th May 2022