We have two great opportunities that have arisen within our Direct Services Team for a full time and part time Team Assistant. You’ll provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient service delivery to residents, colleagues and stakeholders. Some of your duties will include:
• Providing project support to the team and to lead on administrative projects as required.
• Developing and maintaining administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
• Intercepting and screening telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
• Arrange, and attend or represent unit/supervisor at meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
• Booking appointments, updating calendars and arranging travel and accommodation as required.
The full time postholder will be working 36 hours per week and will be given the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week and 2 days onsite.
The part time postholder will be working 18 hours per week and will be given the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week. The working pattern will be flexible.
What you’ll need
• Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone regarding complex queries.
• Computer skills sufficient to operate online systems and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets.
• The ability to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
• Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.
• Sufficient knowledge of functional area(s) or related professional field, where the exercise of judgment is limited to applying applicable policies, procedures, regulations.
Advert closing date: 31st May 2022 at 23:59pm. Interview date: Week commencing 13th June 2022.
What's in it for you
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.