Main Scale Teacher M1-M6
Sybourn Primary is looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teacher for September 2022. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sybourn Primary serves a multi-cultural community in Waltham Forest and, working in partnership with The Lion Academy Trust, we have embarked on a journey to become a truly outstanding school.
Joining Sybourn you will become part of a team who are supportive, successful and committed to setting high standards.
- We can offer you:
- A vibrant and rapidly improving school situated in a culturally diverse area of East London with all the rewards and opportunities this brings
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
- A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Local Advisory Body and parent community excellent opportunities for further professional development, through the Lion Academy Trust, particular if you have leadership aspirations
Lion Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to satisfactory reference checks with previous employers along with a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 4th July 2022
Interview date: TBC
Completed Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org