Waltham Forest has a challenging, customer focused digital agenda. We are looking for a skilled and experienced CRM Delivery Manager to join our Digital Team to help deliver great public services that are not only highly effective but also easily accessible. We’ve championed the digitisation of services as well as adopting a ‘mobile first’ model to ensure we are giving our residents the greatest possible access to council services.
Key skills and experience for the successful candidate are:
- Demonstrated experience in agile project delivery, having set up and run projects previously as Scrum Master with multiple agile teams
- Expert in agile delivery processes and frameworks
- An excellent understanding of the fundamentals of software development, processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of widely used agile techniques such as user stories, TDD, continuous integration and automated testing
- Proven at making a positive impact at departmental level
- Strong influencing, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- A passion for agile methodology and tools, keeping up to date with latest and emerging industry trends and technology
- Experienced in planning, directing and co-ordinating a mixed and varied workload of conflicting priorities, responding effectively to the needs of all customers
- Proven experience in the management of developers, ensuring an appreciation for the skills they have, creating trust to deliver their best work, and give honest and useful feedback
- Excellent planning/organisational skills, with a strong focus on the delivery of the objective
- Ability to deliver under pressure and provide responses to leadership in short timeframes
- High level of organisational and strategic input and awareness
- Proactive and results-oriented, creative and innovative in finding solutions to problems
We are looking for a CRM Delivery Manager who will be focussed on the delivery and continuous improvement of Waltham Forest’s digital service, delivering change by working with the customer experience, strategy and insights and technology teams to bring together a full end to end online service which has the customer at the centre of the process. You will need to engage with stakeholders at all levels, council services and digital teams to bring them along on this journey of excellent customer experience.
As an experienced Delivery Manager you will be an agile coach and scrum master used to working in a fast-paced environment, using tools, such as Jira, to track, manage and deliver a wide range of projects. The role will need experience of functional and technical requirement gathering and product management; developing and prioritising product roadmaps and backlogs, writing user stories. You will be 100% focussed on building brilliant customer experiences that increase digital channel adoption and improve resident’s experience of the council.
You will provide vision, management and direction to the digital team and stakeholders throughout projects and ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on and resources are effectively managed against multiple concurrent projects and support tasks.
You will create business cases, project updates, chair project boards and be comfortable presenting to a range of different stakeholders, from Senior Management Board to show and tells at all staff meetings.
You will be committed to ensuring that required outcomes (business change, service improvements and council savings) are met to ultimately improve the life chances of our residents.
Above all, you want to make Waltham Forest better, which may sometimes involve challenging the status quo.
We offer candidates the opportunity to enjoy rewarding work with a benefits package which includes a salary of up to £65k, 28 - 31 days holiday allowance, flexible working arrangements and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.