What you'll do
We are looking for a highly personable individual with strong customer facing experience, to join our spirited Resident Services department. You’ll carry out a range of administrative and office support activities supporting the Housing Management team, including word processing, arranging mail merges, updating databases, and other administrative duties. You’ll be a key point of contact and provide a welcoming and helpful service to both internal and external customers. You will need to keep accurate records, set up and maintain office systems and procedures (e.g., filing systems, departmental spreadsheets, databases). You will accurately scan/index all paperwork and incoming post quickly and efficiently. You’ll be given the flexibility of working from home 3 days a week, and the remaining 2 days onsite.
The role is being offered on 6-Month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment working 36 hours per week.
What you’ll need
- Experience working in an administrative role, using Microsoft Office packages e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel.
- The ability to use a variety of software packages to produce presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- You’ll be highly customer focussed, and possess excellent communication skills, both face to face and written.
- You’ll be methodical with the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- You will need a ‘can do’, proactive approach to problem solving, to excel in the role.
Closing date for applications: 21st August 2022 at 23:59
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.