EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Salary: £25 per hour (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for September 2022
Bower Park Academy wishes to appoint a peripatetic bass teacher who is passionate and enthusiastic to develop students love for bass. The successful candidate will be responsible for one- to- one tuition for students who wish to improve their bass ability, or group sessions where appropriate.
Bower Park Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a good school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Bower Park Academy
- A caring and supportive environment
- Providing the best possible education for every student
- Find out more at www.bowerpark.co.uk
“A positive climate for learning."
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm, 19th August 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 24th August 2022.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact Mr Mac Crawford, Head of Music at email@example.com.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.