Based: Croydon or Sittingbourne
What you’ll be doing
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Property Data Analyst in our Property Information Team. This is an exciting new role in which you will be given the exposure and training to develop into a full Property Data Analyst.
This is a hybrid role in which working locations is flexible.
If you love working with large amounts of data and have an excellent eye for detail, then this could be the role for you.
You will ensure the accuracy of Optivo property information. The role will:
- Support the Property Data Analyst with processing data in our housing management system, including:
- assets on – development handovers, commercial properties, property elements, managing on behalf of others
- assets off – disposals, demolitions, lease expiry, stock swaps
- sourcing and adding additional property information for reporting
- Support colleagues by preparing information on our properties including:
- gathering information and documents needed to charge Optivo's new and existing unencumbered stock
- assist in maintaining Optivo's central property asset register with data collected
- Produce reports on this data
In this role you will be using Orchard, our Housing Management database, to add and update property data. Orchard underpins many of our internal systems and is the basis for all our reporting, so data accuracy is extremely important. Full training on Orchard and any other systems will be given.
The recruiting panel will shortlist on your supporting statement on how you meet the below criteria’s.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent attention to detail along with focus and be consistent in how you approach your work.
- Excellent Excel knowhow to produce spreadsheets with formulas, tables and charts
- Strong track record of working with large amounts of data in an analytical role
- Good project management and organisational skills, with ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have a can-do attitude, be solution focused and a team player
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications: Sunday 21st August 2022
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We have generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities). If you are passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.