The University Schools Trust (UST) is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves, and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for young people.
Established in September 2016, the UST currently comprises three member schools located in two London Boroughs: St Paul’s Way Trust School - an Outstanding all-through school, Cyril Jackson – an outstanding Primary School, both in Tower Hamlets - and Royal Greenwich Trust School - a growing school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The UST has exceptional links with six world-leading universities and four sector-leading bodies and together we work collaboratively to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education delivered by schools which are deeply rooted in the communities they serve.
We are seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and skilled HR Operations Manager to work across the Trust to:
- Support the delivery of key strategic HR objectives
- Help develop a positive employee relations culture with a focus on equality, staff engagement and well-being.
Specific key accountabilities will include:
- Leading on supporting the school-based HR teams with complex casework issues.
- Leading on the implementation and embedding of new HR processes and procedures.
- Supporting the implementation and embedding of a new integrated HR/Payroll management information system.
- Supporting the implementation of the Trust’s new trade union consultation and negotiation arrangements.
- Drive and support positive change.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for our Trust and students, we would very much like to hear from you.