We are currently seeking a Team Manager to be responsible for leading a team of Scheme Managers to deliver a high-quality housing management and support service ensuring customers’ needs are met and strategic objectives and team plans are successfully delivered.
As a Team Manager, you’ll ensure schemes and services are safe and well-managed, co-ordinating the work of other teams and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure residents are supported to live independently within active communities. You will need to be flexible and move within the local Sussex region.
Please note that this role is being offered on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment, working 36 hours per week on a hybrid basis. The postholder will be required to take part in providing an out of hours service. You’ll be provided with details of the rota and out of hours pay arrangements.
What you’ll need
• Experience of working with older people or in a supported housing extra care or housing related support environment.
• Proven experience of leading teams and service improvement.
• Proven experience of staff management covering all aspects of line management.
• Knowledge of care & support services, including relevant legislation and good practice.
• A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle, and we’ll ensure you have a lone working device as well as tools you’ll need to work within our safe operating procedures in response to Covid-19.
Closing date for applications: 4th September 2022 at 23:59pm. Interview date: w/c 12th September 2022 via Microsoft Teams.
What's in it for you
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.