Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South-East London. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to provide strong dynamic and inspirational leadership to our Neighbourhood & Estate Services Team.
Reporting to the Housing Services Director, and directly line managing three Team Leaders, you will ensure that services are delivered safely, lead on complaints received, and develop strategies, policies and procedures for Neighbourhood Services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing all tenures of social housing at a senior level.
- Experience of leading a team and developing colleagues.
- Excellent IT Skills (Excel & Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the legal aspects of tenancy management.
- A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery.
- Able to work outside of normal office hours on occasion.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining a Best Companies 1 Star Organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, hybrid working, and 26 days annual leave rising to 31 over 5 years.
No agencies please.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.