0.8FTE or 1.0FTE Drama Teacher
Required: January 2023, to cover a maternity leave for up to 1 year
Salary: £32,157- £50,935 per annum (pro rata if 0.8FTE)
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 29th September 2022
Interviews will be held by early October 2022. However, please note that interviews may occur before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close the advert earlier.
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School is an ambitious, collaborative, diverse and dynamic school where innovative teaching and learning is the norm and everyone’s talents and aspirations are recognised, developed, and rewarded.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual with vision and energy to provide the highest possible standards of teaching and learning for all pupils in the teaching of Drama.
Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply for the post.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding school in its drive for excellence and continuous improvement and we are looking for applicants who have a proven record of accomplishment of success, have a positive approach and are determined to make a difference to the lives of our young people.
Central to our offer is a community and environment that nurtures, challenges and supports, which fosters the expertise of our staff and allows us to offer a broad and innovative curriculum, to inspire learning at every level.
La Retraite is underpinned by the commitment of staff. By joining our team, you join a team of dedicated, like-minded, passionate colleagues in a welcoming staff body and our Catholic ethos welcomes students and staff of all faiths and none. If you believe you can add to our outstanding team, we hope to hear from you.
Investing in you
- Endless opportunities for CPD
- Dedicated weekly mentor hour for NQTs and PGCEs
- Cross-curricular working parties to develop teaching and learning and share best practice
- Two weeks paid work for NQTs early start
- Detailed induction programme for new staff
- Inner London weighting
- Dedicated wellbeing programme
- Healthcare scheme
- Two-week October half-term holiday
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Long service awards
Should you wish to apply online, please visit our website www.laretraite.co.uk where you can download our recruitment pack, which includes a detailed job description. To organise an informal visit please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
La Retraite R.C Girls’ School is committed to safer recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
- Asylum and Immigration Pre Employment Declaration
- Consent to Obtain References Form
- Notes to Applicants - Updated March 2020
- Privacy Notice - School Workforce
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Recruitment Pack
- CES teacher Application Form
- Drama Teacher Job Description and Person Specification
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form