La Salette Catholic Primary School
Tel: 01708 555554
Headteacher: Mr. A.S Wilson
Hours: 31.25 hrs per week. 6.15am-9.15am & 2.45pm – 6pm
Salary: Scale 4, points 7-10. Pro rata Salary £20,313 - £21,427 p.a. (FTE £23,400 - £24,684 p.a.)
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: Negotiable
The Head teacher and Governors of La Salette are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable Schoolkeeper, following the retirement of our current schoolkeeper of 20 years.
La Salette is a small 1-form entry primary school with 1 main building and a small playground. We are looking for someone who can clean, complete basic DIY and simple building and maintenance tasks and open and close the school as a key holder. The successful candidate will liaise with our Head teacher and Office Manager to oversee cleaning staff and to maintain, develop and manage the school site.
We are looking for someone who:-
- Is approachable, friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking and a good communicator.
- Has the ability to take the initiative to deal with problems as they arise
- Is organised and efficient and has the ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Can plan and ensure the completion of regular cleaning/maintenance schedules
- Is skilled at DIY and minor-maintenance.
- Is able to support our Catholic ethos, equal opportunities and all school policies and procedures, including safeguarding.
- Previous premises management experience would be an advantage
We can offer:
- A warm community with a strong Catholic Ethos.
- A happy and supportive working environment.
- A friendly and dedicated staff team.
- Ongoing training and performance management.
Please apply online.
Closing date and Shortlisting: Friday 7th October 2022
Interviews W/B: Monday 10th October 2022
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.