OHN BALL PRIMARY SCHOOL, SHOUTHVALED ROAD, BLACKHEATH, LONDON, SE3 0TP
HEAD CHEF & FOOD EDUCATOR
Scale 6 Scale point 18 - 20 FTE £30,063 to £31,155
Pro rata (take home pay before deductions) - £28,513 to £29,548
35 hours a week - 43 Weeks per annum - Term Time plus INSET days - Also include: Open Evenings, Christmas Fair, Summer Fair, International Food Evening & days worked during school holiday
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a happy, supportive and forward thinking school? If so, this is an incredibly exciting time to come and join our team. We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative Head Chef Educator to start October 2022.
We are looking for a Head Chef Educator who:
- Lead, innovate, motivate and work with a team whose aim is to serve fresh, interesting and nutritious school meals.
- To lead on developing a food and cookery curriculum and food related projects for the whole school.
- Have high aspirations for the future of food at School.
- Maintain and promote high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen area.
As a member of our staff you can expect:
- Fully equipped kitchen, with an experienced catering team
- Strong leadership; a school that is well organised and managed
- A fantastic staff; supportive and friendly.
- Continuing Professional Development
- Excellent cash back staff well being scheme and free school lunch
John Ball Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, Medical Clearance and satisfactory Employment References.
John Ball Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation
For more information and an application pack, please go to: https://www.johnball.lewisham.sch.uk or, email Maria Theophilou at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th October 2022 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 4th October 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 6th October 2022
Start Date: Monday 10th October 2022