Are you looking for a job, which can fit around school working hours and holidays? Are you interested in supporting the next generation to be successful individuals and helping them to ‘let their light shine?’ If so then this could be the perfect role for you! St Matthew Academy is a high performing school where pupils flourish both academically and socially and benefit from state of the art facilities in a modern, light, airy and well maintained building. In October 2019 Ofsted confirmed SMA as a good school where all pupils, through their hard work and commitment, are able to ‘let their light shine’. We are now on the next stage of the journey to becoming a truly great school at the heart of the community we serve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and motivated individual to work within our- reprographics office and busy academy library. The successful applicant will offer support to students, teaching staff and other colleagues whilst ensuring the efficient day to day running of our modern Learning Resource Centre. Previous experience working in schools is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be:
- Be passionate and determined about enabling every child to achieve their very best irrespective of any challenges they may face
- Willing to receive training to support the Learning Resource Centre Manager
- Committed to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves
- Well organised, an excellent communicator and keen to take an active role in academy life
- In sympathy with our Catholic ethos
- Fantastic pupils with enormous potential
- Staff who are supportive to each other and enjoy working collaboratively
- Personalised programme of professional development and coaching for all staff
- A modern building, in a delightful setting and excellent resources
- Excellent public transport and road links across London and Kent
- Fully equipped gym and fitness suite, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle-to-work scheme, Tech Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
- A strong commitment to staff well-being
We value the importance of diversity in our community and the significance of having staff that are representative of the children we teach. We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are currently under represented within the Academy.
Our school motto is ‘let you light shine’ and we ensure that we live this vision every day.
How to apply
For an application pack or to book an Academy tour, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing: Monday 3rd October 2022
Interviews: Expected to take place WB 3rd October 2022. Early applicants will be considered for interview as soon as application is received