Qualified Teaching Assistant
Full-time: 32.5 hours per week
Deadline: Midday Friday 30 September 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 03 October 2022
Interviews: Friday 07 October 2022
Sandringham Primary School is looking to employ a Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate the school attributes. The candidate will have a good level of experience and will be able to show their aptitude, commitment and passion to become a class teacher.
The school is a partner of the London East Teacher Training Alliance (LETTA) and would use this route to train successful candidates. The school has a track record of employing teaching assistants who then complete their training at the school and then are employed as teachers.
Sandringham Primary School can offer:
- Children who are proud of their school and support each other with their learning through excellent behaviour.
- Staff who are curious about learning and enthusiastic and motivated to provide the most memorable learning experiences.
- A curriculum that is exciting and challenging with a strong tradition of sport and performing arts.
- Excellent mentors who will support and challenge you.
- Excellent CPD opportunities for all staff
- Staff discount at Sandringham Daycare
- Experience working with children with special needs, particularly autism as we are a Resource Provision school
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.