• An expert change practitioner who without being wed to specific approaches can deploy the right solution to the change situation.
• Have a strong understanding of the Organisation and our Customers, the services we provide and the challenges each department faces and being able to use this insight to create compelling arguments to support improvement and drive efficiency in what we do.
• An inspirational, influential, adaptable and innovative leader, with the ability to generate confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences.
• Excellent communication skills; with a proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations within the organisation up to Group Board level and externally.
• Proven record of successfully leading, managing, and coaching employees and supporting them through times of change.
• Proven record of developing and leading on change management programmes through employee engagement, involvement, and collaboration.
• Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning and proven experience of leading on risk management.
• Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships with Directors, Executives, formal governance committees as appropriate, partners and other internal and external stakeholders (e.g. IT developers).
• Proven ability to effectively network and collaborate with leaders, and to work cross-functionally with diverse groups.
• You will be able to skilfully navigate colleagues and teams who are wed to doing things a certain way to successfully challenge, sustainably change and improve.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.