Bognor Regis Nursery School provides the highest quality education and care for children aged 0-5 years. We wish to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teacher with an inclusive philosophy to join our leadership team.
About the role
The role includes:
• leading the provision for 8 fte children with complex special needs in our integrated Special Support Centre (SSC);
• SENCo responsibilities;
• ensuring that vulnerable children and their families are well supported.
We are looking for someone who:
• has significant experience of working with children between three and five;
• is committed to Inclusion and has experience of teaching children with special educational needs;
• is an inspirational teacher and leader;
• has high expectations and is committed to providing quality learning experiences for all children.
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to be a member of the leadership team;
• the fulfilment of working closely with families both in the School and the home environment;
• well developed SEND procedures;
• the opportunity to be part of a learning community, committed to continued improvement.
Only applications submitted on the School’s application form will be considered.
Please contact the School if you are interested in this post.
Visits would be warmly welcomed.
This post is subject to the enhanced DBS clearance in line with our commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, in addition to Occupational Health checks and references.
Closing date: 12pm 10th October 2022
Interview date: 20th October 2022
Start date: 3rd January 2023 (or earlier if available)
Completed applications accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
85 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2TB, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighton & Hove City Council is advertising on behalf of the school and is not the employer in this case.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.