Scale 3 pt 5-6
Deputy Head for Curriculum
35 hrs per week – Term Time Only
We are looking for a flexible, self-organised and committed candidate to become an integral part of the school community. You will be expected to work with the class teacher and other members of the Early Years Team to support our students learning and raising attainment to achieve their very best.
The role will start in November 2022
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
We are a large outstanding primary school with a strong reputation for high standards, creativity and holding whole child at the heart of everything we do. We lead the Arts Hub for Lewisham schools and hold The Arts as integral to children’s development.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team of staff and senior leaders.
Our pupils are confident, expressive and inquisitive young people who enjoy learning. We are a highly committed and enthusiastic staff with high aspirations for ourselves and for our pupils.
The successful candidate will have
- Level 2 Maths and English or higher
- NVQ2/NVQ3 or equivalent qualifications
- Experience supporting children, individually and in a group within the early years setting
- Possess the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Enthusiasm for the early years curriculum including outside learning and continuous provision
- The ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- A proven track record of forming positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
What we can offer
- Well-motivated and extremely well-behaved children
- A school committed to inclusion & excellence
- An inspirational, highly motivating learning community
- Consistent support for your professional development
- An exciting, driven and dedicated staff team
- The opportunity to demonstrate your skills and develop your practice
- A supportive and ambitious leadership team
- A vibrant and continuously developing learning culture
For further details please contact Benita Henry (School Business Manager) on 020 8291 1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.kilmorieschool.co.uk
Kilmorie is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 7^th October 2022.
Interviews will be held Friday 14^th October 2022
CVs will not be accepted
Please send completed application forms to vacancies@Kilmorie.lewisham.sch.uk or by mail to Benita Henry School Business Manager in an envelope marked ‘Private & Confidential’.
We regret we are only able to contact short-listed applicants.