What you'll do
We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for an Accommodation Officer to join a growing, customer and colleague focussed organisation as we prepare for our forthcoming merger with Southern Housing Group, planned for January 2023.
You’ll support the Accommodation Manager with providing excellent accommodation services to customers in line with our service standards, operational plan and contractual obligations with the NHS Trust. You will have a great opportunity to work collaboratively with central services and the NHS Trust, promoting and engaging in positive relationships with our stakeholders. You’ll also assist in implementing the local risk management controls to ensure that customers, contractors, partners, and staff live/work in a safe environment. This is an office-based role which will include occasional working from home for agreed projects.
What you’ll need
- An awareness of property and housing management key principles.
- Knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting.
- You’ll be adept at using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM Dynamics).
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written.
- You’ll be customer-focused with a ‘can do’, proactive approach to problem solving.
- You’ll maintain a willingness to learn and continue in personal development by attending webinars, training etc.
In your supporting statement, please address how you meet each of the above criteria giving real examples.
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2022 at 23:59
Please note, we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to close the advert prior to the closing date so it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.