Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ.
Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding Catering Assistant to start asap and work in the kitchen.
We are looking for:
- experience of working in a commercial or school kitchen
- a current Food Hygiene Level 2 qualification
- someone who loves working and engaging with pupils
- an enthusiasm to engage with the children following the Unicef Rights of the Child
- the ability to organise your work and use your own initiative
- the ability to work as part of a team and to want to be the best at what you do
- a commitment to personal development and to want to move onto further responsibility across the school, if possible
- a willingness to be part of the Norbury Team, which means Be Inspired and Inspire!
We can offer:
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 54 languages between them
- an exciting working environment where engaging and supporting children is a top priority
- a supportive, inspiring team and award-winning school to grow with, where pupils are at the centre.
Closing date: noon, Friday 2nd December.
Interviews: Friday 9th December.
An equal opportunities employer. Norbury School is committed to the safeguarding of all children; all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS Check and online social media checks.