EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
Hours: 7.5 hours per week x 38 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 2 spinal points 3 - 4.
Salary: £3,795 - £3,864 per annum. FTE £21,783 - £22,179 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
Inspire and be inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we wish to appoint a Midday Supervisor to work alongside staff and the catering team.
The successful candidate will:
- Ability to organise one’s own work, to prioritise tasks and keep to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and support the work of the team
- Ability to be flexible and respond effectively to the ‘unexpected’
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with adults and children and young people
- Ability to apply instructions given by teachers or supervisors
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pupil information
- Ability to demonstrate respect for pupils and be able to listen to their views
- Willingness to successfully complete the range of training relevant to the job
- Hold First Aid Certificate or be willing to complete the training
- An understanding of health, safety and security issues in schools.
- Experience, on a voluntary or paid basis of working with children or young people
- Previous experience of working in a school, nursery or playgroup (on a paid or voluntary basis)
- Willingness and motivation to develop own skills.
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please forward your completed application to Lucy Fowler, HR Officer at email@example.com by the 15th December 2022.
Interviews are scheduled for shortly after.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
For further information about this role, please contact HR@elatschools.co.uk
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.