The Thames Federation
(Full-time 1 Year Fixed Term to Permanent Contract)
Hours: Four days per week
Location: Bayonne Nursery and James Lee Nursery (Hammersmith & Fulham)
The role covers one day each at the two locations but does not involve leaving the nursery premises.
Salary: Main Pay Scale: £27,601 - £35,804 (pro-rated annual salary)
Contract type: Fixed Term contract - one year
(NB: the contract may be renewed or made permanent depending on funding).
The Thames Federation consists of one maintained primary school and two maintained nursery schools in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This is an exciting opportunity to build a successful federation of schools, the first of its kind in Hammersmith and Fulham. The Thames Federation Mission statement is;-
‘Building community; committed to excellence’
At the Thames Federation, our leaders and teachers are ambitious for the children and their families. Together we:
- have high expectations for behaviour and learning;
- deliver a creative curriculum which enriches the children’s learning experience;
- expect excellent outcomes for all our pupils.
By the time our children leave the Thames Federation, they will have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be empowered to pursue excellence in everything they do.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an exceptional candidate able to impact positively on outcomes and contribute to the success of both Nurseries within the Federation.
As a SENCO, you will be an experienced Early Years Teacher with a passion for supporting pupils with special educational needs. Working closely with both Heads of School and other senior colleagues, you will use your leadership skills to manage the SEND provision across Nurseries. As part of the role you will also have classroom teaching duties.
Closing date: 10.00 am Monday 12th December 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 14th December 2022
Bayonne & James Lee nurseries are rated Outstanding by Ofsted. If you would like to arrange a visit to the Nurseries, please email: -
- Bayonne Nursery: June McEnroe firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Lee Nursery: Sonia Morris email@example.com
For an overview and to review the latest reports please visit the school’s websites: -
- For further information, or if you require any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application process, please email, Venessa George, HR Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Thames Federation values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to safer recruitment practices, including carrying out an online search on shortlisted candidates. A successful Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts.
The Thames Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment