Salary: Scale 03
Employer: The Genesis Education Trust
Location: St Mary’s, Walthamstow
Start Date: ASAP
Observations & Interviews: TBC
The Genesis Education Trust is an expanding collection of outstanding and good Church of England schools in east London with a fantastic track record of training and progression opportunities.
We are seeking to recruit a Ukrainian or Russian speaking Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one or small group basis with children whose first language is Ukrainian or Russian in a classroom environment.
The successful candidate will join our vibrant and forward looking team of highly dedicated, collaborative and supportive colleagues who have the drive to make a real difference to our pupils.
Do you have:
- Fluent in either Ukrainian or Russian
- Commitments to helping all pupils reach their full potential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals.
- Ability to initiate exciting and engaging ways to teach pupil’s in a small group setting.
- An understanding of how to set high standards and aspirations as well as the commitment to maintaining these.
- Able to think creatively and practically when trying to achieve an objective.
- Experience in behaviour management
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- Experience of working within an education setting is desirable
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Bespoke training programmes
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline.
Alison Brown, St Saviour’s CofE Primary School, Verulam Avenue, London E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612 Email:Alison.email@example.com