EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (11.45am - 1.15pm)
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5. £3,697 - £3,932 per annum (£20,658- £22,185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Initially this post is for a period of ONE Year on a FIXED Term contract
Inspire and be Inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we wish to appoint a Midday Assistant.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible.
- Someone who has the ability to engage and motivate pupils.
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently.
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
For further information about this role, please contact Sue Ware at SWare1@elatschools.co.uk
Please forward your completed application to Mrs Lucy Fowler, HR Officer at email@example.com by the 20th December 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place shortly after. Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.