Woodgrange Infant School
020 8534 2120
Full Time Teaching Assistants
Temporary contract- January 2023 to July 2023
35.5 hours per week 8.30-4pm (1 day 4.30 by negotiation)
Term Time only
Woodgrange Infant school is looking for 2 Teaching Assistants to join our friendly innovative school.
1 will join our Inclusion team and 1 to join our vibrant Nursery Class.
You must have:
- A love of play
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Relevant experience of working with children or young people
- Energy, enthusiasm and patience
- A growth mindset- be willing to try out new ideas
You might have:
- Knowledge of special educational needs, particularly Autism or speech and speech and language difficulties
- First aid training
We can offer
- Wonderful, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- A strong community
- Excellent team work
- A pleasant working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise
Your role will involve supporting learning in classrooms and outside.
It can be challenging and tiring but is EXTREMELY rewarding!
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher to arrange a time.
Closing date Wednesday 14th December
Interviews Friday 16th December (morning)
Please apply online
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools