Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
Required for September 2023 - ECT Teachers are welcome to apply
We are looking for:
- outstanding class teachers who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding
- ECT teachers who have been judged as good, or better, by their college tutor and have the potential to lead outstanding learning
- excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills
- applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths
- enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
We can offer:
- a well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre
- an exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority
- outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further
- a supportive and inspiring team to grow with
- an award-winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards
- a Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
Norbury School is committed to the safeguarding of all children; all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS Check and online social media checks.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: noon, Tuesday 2nd May.
Interview date: Thursday 4th May.
An equal opportunities employer.