Site Service Officer
Level 4 Scale - SO1
Required for November 2023
We are looking to recruit a Site Service Officer to support our Site Manager providing Facilities Services. The Site Manager will have the day-to-day responsibility for managing the site in line with agreed service levels. We are looking for a Site Service Officer with facilities experience to support the day to day responsibilities.
You will have responsibility of all aspects of the site.
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Key holder responsibilities - open and close of the school
- Monitoring of services including cleaning, grounds and general maintenance provided either in house or by sub-contractors
- Health & Safety practices
- Organising contractors and managing them while on site
- Light ground maintenance duties
- Ordering of cleaning and maintenance items
- Liaison with the school’s Senior Leadership Team to ensure effective service delivery
This role requires an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact the school office on 020 8523 7913, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.