Required for April 2024 or September 2024
Oliver Thomas Nursery School is a popular, inclusive and successful school serving a vibrant, diverse community in the heart of East Ham. We offer 180 part time nursery places for 3 and 4 year olds and 32 places for 2 year olds. Our work is fully integrated with our children’s centre services. Together we work in partnership with other agencies, local settings and schools to ensure the very best outcomes for children and families.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified teacher who is:
- committed to an inclusive play based approach within which children lead their own learning
- Able to be part of a team of early years educators to provide excellent high quality eduction
- experienced in, and passionate about working with 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- convinced of the importance of working in partnership with mums, dads and carers
- skilled at creating a positive learning environment through excellent team work
- reflective in their practice and interested in their professional development
What we can offer you:
- Friendly, challenging and supportive staff and governing body
- A school with high aspirations for all our children and families
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills and experience
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Application form and further details please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Monday 8th January 2024 at midday
Interviews: Wednesday 24th January 2024
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An online media check will be carried out for this post.